Terms and conditions
Installation Policy: All services are installed based on the predetermined show schedule. All preordered services (five days prior to show) will be installed on the day designated for exhibitor move-in. The Albuquerque Convention Center does not guarantee specific installation times. If your booth requires cable to be laid beneath carpet, please contact Albuquerque Convention Center at (505)768-3863 to provide installation schedule and layouts.
Cancelation Policy: Request for cancelation must be received three (3) days prior to start of show to receive a refund.
Refund Policy: If preordered services (those services ordered five days prior to show) if not installed by the start of show, full refund will be issued. No refunds or cancelation will be allowed for floor orders.
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of confirmation of payment.
How we protect and store personal information
“Personal information,” is a term used to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in our facilities. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially illegal activities;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or email;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with other parties
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria.)
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.
We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only share your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.